- TRANSFORMACJE JĘZYKOWE
- TRANSFORMACJE II
- TRANSFORMACJE III
- TRANSFORMACJE IV
- TRANSFORMACJE V
- TRANSFORMACJE VI
Odnośnie wyrażenia GO OFF...
1 If a light or a machine goes off, it stops working: The lights went off in several villages because of the storm.
2 Explode: The bomb went off at midday. His gun went off accidentally.
3 If food or drink goes off, it is not good to eat or drink any more because it is too old: This bacon smells a bit funny - do you think it's gone off?
4 If a warning device goes off, it starts to ring loudly or make a loud noise: The alarm should go off automatically as soon as smoke is detected. Didn't you hear your alarm clock going off this morning?
W ZWIĄZKU Z POWYŻSZYM - WOJTEK B. YOU WERE RIGHT ;) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
- 2nd & 3rd conditional
- Say, talk, speak, tell
- The wrong word
- Relative clauses
- To be
- Expressions with no, not, any, none
- Word Building - Parts of Speech
- The Environment
- Opposite adjectives
- Body Movement Verbs
- Verbs for Describing Speech
Olimpiada organizowana przez WSJO w Poznaniu:
- Although, despite, in spite of, however: grammar exercise
- Despite, In spite of, although, even though, however - QUIZ
- In spite of, despite and although - TEORIA I ĆWICZENIE
- Nieregularna liczba mnoga rzeczowników
- ex. 1 Irregular plurals
- Liczebniki główne i porządkowe
- Ex. 2 Liczebniki
- Ex. 3 Liczebniki II
- Prepositions of place and directions
- Prepositions II
- Prepositions of time
- Prepositions of motion/movement
- Ex. 1 Prepositons
- Ex. 2 Prep.
- Ex. 3 Prep.
- Ex. 4 Prep.
- Ex 5 Prep.
- Ex. 6 Prep.
- Ex. 7 Prep.
- Ex. 8 Prep.
- Ex. 9 Prep.
- List of prepositional phrases
- Ex. 10
- Ex. 11
- Ex. 13
Verbs & prepositions:
- Past Simple Present Perfect Ppt Presentation
- Simple Past or Present Perfect Simple
- Practice Using Irregular Verb Forms
- Verb Tense Tutorial